Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Brownie Recipe!!!
Pumpkin Brownies are the perfect blend of chocolate and pumpkin. They are thick, chewy, and swirled with all the best pumpkin flavours and even better, they are magnificently healthy!
The pumpkin makes this brownie recipe much lighter in terms of calories. On top of that, what's not to like about eating vegetables for dessert?
The ingredient for these pumpkin brownies is pretty straight forward.
1 large Pumpkin
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
½ Cup Cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon powder
50 g Dark Chocolate compound (topping)
Prep Time:10 min Bake Time:30 min
Calories: 105 kcal/piece Serving:18-20 pieces
1. Blend the cooked Pumpkin cubes, Almonds & Dates in a blender until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients- Whole wheat flour, Cocoa
Powder, Baking Powder & Cinnamon Powder until they are evenly mixed.
3. Now, transfer the above mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan and transfer the mixture. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
5. Bake at 200 degree C for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove the brownies from the oven and evenly spread the melted dark chocolate on top.
VARIATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS:
- If you are not a Pumpkin lover then it can substituted with cooked Sweet Potatoes
-Walnuts & Raisins can be added for some extra crunch
Can’t imagine Pumpkin in brownies? Give them a try and do let me know in the comments below.
Tried this recipe? I would love to see your creation @mycaloriecrunch on Instagram