Sweet & Tangy Watermelon-Feta Salad Recipe
Updated: Jul 9, 2021
When you think of a refreshing fruit in Summer, I’m sure the first fruit which comes to your mind is ‘Watermelon’. It is one of the fruits that makes the summer salad, perfect. Not just the sweet taste but it also provides hydration and essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Have you ever thought of adding cheese to Watermelon? Never, right? Wait until you try out this Watermelon-Feta Salad recipe. The sweetness of Watermelon with the tangy & salty taste of Feta cheese is irresistible.
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 3 tablespoons lime juice
• 1 tablespoon Honey
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
For the salad
• 5 cups cubed watermelon
• 1 heaping cup diced English cucumber
• ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
• ⅓ cup torn mint leaves
• ¼ teaspoon Black pepper powder
1. To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, honey and salt.
2. Place the diced watermelon, cucumber on a large plate or bowl. Drizzle with half the dressing.
3. Top with crumbled feta, mint leaves, black pepper powder and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Tried this Recipe? I would love to see your creation @mycaloriecrunch on Instagram with a hashtag #mycaloriecrunch