Healthy Homemade Choco Chip Cookie Recipe!!!
Updated: Jul 18, 2021
Home Baked Cookies, warm & fresh, right out of the oven are such a delight. This is the best tried and tested Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe ever! No funny ingredients, No refined flour (Maida), No refined sugar, No butter.
This healthy chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy and definitely will be your new go-to! AND, can you believe? these cookies are low in calories with just 73kcal which can absolutely be a cure for your cravings without feeling guilty about the calories that goes in.
1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
2 tbsp Milk
1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
6 tbsp Honey
½ Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla Essence (Optional)
Servings: 8-10 Cookies
Calories: 73 kcal/Cookie
1. Mix together all the dry ingredients- Whole wheat flour, Baking Soda & Salt.
2. In a separate bowl beat the Egg, then mix in the Milk, Coconut oil, Honey & Vanilla essence.
3. Now, pour the above mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips without much mixing.
5. Place the cookie dough in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
6. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Form the dough into small balls.
7. Grease the baking tray or line with baking paper and place the dough.
8. Bake for 15 minutes or until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
9. Store these chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Tried this recipe? Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Follow @mycaloriecrunch on Instagram, snap a photo & tag it #mycaloriecrunch. I would love to see what you made.